Delivers a sophisticated design for small conference rooms with little or no room remediation or construction costs
720p and 1080p
1920 x 1080 native
G.711 and AAC-LD (22 kHz)
Video conferencing 3500 Series platforms
Cisco TelePresence System 1100 Konferans Sistemleri
Ofisler veya daha küçük konferans odaları için tasarlanmış Cisco TelePresence System 1100; sanal toplantılar, yüz yüze toplantılar, sesli konferanslar ve diğer işletme video uygulama türleri arasında kolaylıkla geçiş yapmanızı sağlar.
Business tools must help employees communicate and collaborate efficiently with colleagues, partners, and customers. Highly complex video-based technologies can lead to costly delays, lost productivity, and missed opportunities.
Feature-Rich Out of the Box
Designed for smaller multi-purpose conference rooms, the Cisco TelePresence System 1100:
Packed with Features
The Cisco TelePresence System 1100 is a single screen, single camera system with a 65" plasma display, camera, microphone, and integrated lighting in a sleek design. Expect all the standard Cisco TelePresence benefits, including:
The Cisco TelePresence™ portfolio creates an immersive, face-to-face experience over the network-empowering you to collaborate with others like never before.
Through a powerful combination of technologies and design that allows you and remote participants to feel as if you are all in the same room, the Cisco TelePresence portfolio has the potential to provide great productivity benefits and transform your business. Many organizations are already using it to control costs, make decisions faster, improve customer intimacy, scale scarce resources, and speed products to market.
The Cisco TelePresence portfolio comprises a complete family of endpoints to meet many types of meeting needs:
• The Cisco TelePresence System 500 is designed for 1 or 2 users, bringing the Cisco TelePresence virtual in-person experience directly into the private office.
• The Cisco TelePresence System 1000 is for small group meetings and one-on-one conversations.
• The Cisco TelePresence System 1100 is designed for small group meetings and one-on-one conversations in multipurpose conference rooms.
• The Cisco TelePresence System 1300 Series is designed for group meetings in multipurpose conference rooms.
• The Cisco TelePresence System 3010/3000 is for business meetings with up to 6 participants per room.
• The Cisco TelePresence System 3210/3200 is for large group meetings of up to 18 participants per room.
These endpoints work with the complete Cisco TelePresence portfolio for easy call scheduling and setup; scalable, zero-latency multipoint calls; secure intercompany communications; and a host of compelling collaboration applications that scale a variety of meeting types, high-definition (HD) broadcasting, and industrial applications.
This data sheet discusses the Cisco TelePresence System 1100 (Figure 1).
Figure 1. Cisco TelePresence System 1100
Cisco TelePresence combines life-size, true high-definition video (1080p), CD-quality audio, a specially designed environment, and interactive elements to create the feeling of being "in person" with participants in remote locations. This simple, easy-to-use solution allows you and other participants to focus on the meeting, not the technology, and communicate naturally and effectively.
The Cisco TelePresence in-person experience gives you the potential to transform your business by getting closer to customers, suppliers, and partners, improving communications between remote groups or individuals, and gaining time-to-market advantages. These benefits span all industries, and all sizes of organizations.
The Cisco TelePresence System 1100 accommodates seating for 1 or 2 participants on each side around a virtual table and supports up to 48 locations in a multipoint meeting. Integrated equipment for optimized user experience includes one 65-inch plasma screen, a speaker and microphone with echo cancellation, lighting, and an ultra-high-definition codec and camera that are specially tuned to small groups. Incorporating built-in support for audio conferencing, the Cisco Digital Media Player, and a rich media display, the Cisco TelePresence System 1100 is meeting-ready, enhancing your meeting room experience.
The Cisco TelePresence System 1100 is suitable for direct customer engagements, small presentations, and one-on-one meetings with remote employees or partners, or for joining larger Cisco TelePresence multipoint meetings. The system is versatile-you can effortlessly move from Cisco TelePresence meetings to audio conferences and use the screen to share data and rich media.
The ease of use and integrated, optimized features make it easy to schedule and launch meetings, recordings, and other solutions like Cisco TelePresence Expert on Demand, Cisco TelePresence Interoperability, or HealthPresence by just pushing a button. Integration with the highly available Cisco network offers reliability, quality of service (QoS), and security, giving you the confidence to use it for both intra- and intercompany meetings.
Features and Benefits
In addition, the Cisco TelePresence System 1100 integrates seamlessly with the rest of the Cisco TelePresence portfolio to offer the same high-quality Cisco TelePresence experience, including:
• High-quality video at 720p and 1080p resolutions.
• Specially designed, high-definition cameras provide high-quality, high-definition images, with excellent eye contact and no user operation required.
• Full-duplex, CD-quality audio for rich audio experience with no perceivable latency and no interference from mobile devices or cell phones.
• Optimized lighting and audio quality.
• Multipoint meetings with up to 48 locations in any combination of Cisco TelePresence endpoints.
• Integration with common enterprise calendaring programs for easy and automated call start and controls-you just push a button.
• Ad hoc meetings allows you to meet "in person" anywhere there is a Cisco TelePresence endpoint at a moment's notice-with just a phone call.
• Integration with the network helps ensure reliability with high availability, security, and QoS for an optimal experience. Highly secure communications are enabled through encryption of both video and call signaling.
• Any-to-any interoperability with standard- and high-definition video conferencing endpoints and collaboration with desktop video applications, such as Cisco WebEx™ meeting applications and the Cisco Digital Media System. • Secure and reliable intercompany and intracompany calling between your organization and any other,
• Delivers a sophisticated design for small conference rooms with little or no room remediation or construction costs
• Offers a life-size, immersive experience with a 65-inch display
• Allows you to retain the multipurpose function of your conference rooms when not using the system
• Allows you to start meetings quickly with a single Cisco IP Phone and data cable to plug into, whether it is a Cisco TelePresence meeting, audio-only meeting, or local meeting with a presentation
• Supports audio conferencing**, local data presentation, and Cisco Digital Media Player
• Allows you to use the system as a productivity tool even when not involved in Cisco TelePresence calls
• Offers ability to project the Cisco TelePresence experience to any endpoint for large multipoint calls, intimate one-to-one meetings, or high-definition video recording
• Delivers the same quality virtual in-room experience as the rest of the Cisco TelePresence endpoint portfolio
An optimized 720p Cisco TelePresence mode provides wide-area bandwidth connections as low as 1.5-Mbps (T1/E1) speeds. The system maintains latency and packet loss while providing constrained bandwidth options for remote-office or telecommuter deployments.
The solution supports 720p or 1080p resolutions with three quality levels to optimize network bandwidth consumption. The Cisco TelePresence system can operate at several different bandwidth levels ranging from 2 to 5 Mbps for configurable, variable bandwidth consumption, maximizing the Cisco TelePresence experience while preserving frame rate and low latency, and reducing packet loss. The solution is supported by all existing install, deployment, and operation services.
• Cisco TelePresence System 500 with Cisco TelePresence System Software 1.5 or later
• Cisco TelePresence System 1000 with Cisco TelePresence System Software Version 1.5 or later
• Cisco TelePresence System 1300 with Cisco TelePresence System Software Version 1.5 or later
• Cisco TelePresence System 3000 with Cisco TelePresence System Software Version 1.5 or later
• Cisco TelePresence System 3010 with Cisco TelePresence System Software
Wall-mounted: 77.4 x 80 x 7.5 in. (196.7 x 203.2 x 19.1 cm)
826 lb (275 kg) (freight weight)
Cisco TelePresence system (typical): 986W (8.3A @ 120V)
30 frames per second using H.264