Cisco TelePresence System 500 Series Konferans Sistemleri
Cisco TelePresence System 500, üç ekranlı toplantı odası çözümleriyle aynı deneyimi, daha küçük kullanım alanı ile yaşamanızı sağlar. Bu uygulama, bireylere kişisel ofislerinden geniş, çok konumlu grup toplantılarına ya da uzaktan birebir toplantılara katılma esnekliği sağlar.
Now you have more choices for extending the virtual in-person experience provided by Cisco TelePresence to the office of executives and team leaders. The Cisco TelePresence System 500 32-inch joins a 37-inch version to form the Cisco TelePresence System 500 Series.
Cisco TelePresence System 500 Series offers the same experience of three-screen meeting room solutions, but with a smaller footprint. This gives individuals the flexibility to join large, multilocation group meetings, or host intimate, remote one-on-one meetings from the personal office.
Small Footprint, Big Capabilities
Specific features of Cisco TelePresence 500 Series systems include:
- Streamlined design that fits private offices for easy installation, requiring little-to-no room remediation and construction cost
- 1080p and 720p resolution on a premium 32-inch or 37-inch display with camera, microphone, speakers, and lighting fully integrated in an elegant design
- Capability of one or two users to join meetings, appearing life-size on Cisco TelePresence 3000, Cisco TelePresence T3, and other immersive endpoints, with full Cisco TelePresence audio and video quality
- Multipoint meetings with up to 48 screens supported in any combination of Cisco TelePresence endpoints
- Simple “one-button-to-push” calling that integrates with common enterprise calendaring programs
Collaborate More Easily
With the Cisco TelePresence System 500 Series, sharing content such as data or graphics is easy with presentation-in-picture. Add a second monitor that can be dedicated to viewing content.
The system also offers any-to-any interoperability with standard- and high-definition video conferencing endpoints and collaboration with desktop video applications. These include Cisco WebEx meeting applications and the Cisco Digital Media System.
- Off-call functions give you the flexibility to use it as secondary computer monitor, or to show video for digital signage
- Integration with the network helps ensure reliability with high availability, highly secure, and Quality of Service (QoS) for an optimal experience
The Cisco TelePresence™ System 500 Series brings virtual, in-person experience directly to the private office. Executives or team leaders can instantly connect with colleagues, partners, and customers over telepresence at equal stature - appearing life-size on Cisco TelePresence System 3000, T3, and other immersive endpoints. With vivid 1080p30 video, premium audio quality, and the convenience of features such as "one-button-to-push" calling, the Cisco TelePresence 500 Series delivers all the hallmarks of a true immersive Cisco TelePresence experience.
The smaller footprint of the Cisco TelePresence System 500, with 32- or 37-inch display, gives you the flexibility to deploy high-defnition, high-quality telepresence in personal spaces such as the executive office.
The Cisco TelePresence System 500 Series is ideal for joining large, multilocation group meetings or hosting intimate, remote one-on-one discussions from the personal office. Weekly meetings, status updates, or discussions with a customer are a quick push of a button away, whether as a scheduled session or at a moment's notice. By turning the display on its swivel mount, the Cisco TelePresence 500 Series can easily accomodate two people in the office meeting.
The Cisco TelePresence 500 Series is part of the broad portfolio of Cisco TelePresence systems offering immersive, multipurpose, and personal endpoints to meet the needs of organizations of all sizes. Cisco TelePresence solutions power the new way of working where everyone, everywhere can be more productive through face-to-face collaboration.
Features and Benefits
• Resolutions of 1080p and 720p on a premium 32- or 37-inch screen helps ensure telepresence is clear and natural.
• The specially designed, high-quality camera provides high-definition images, with excellent eye contact; the camera auto-retracts when not in a call, leaving the full screen available for multipurpose use (32-inch option only).
• Full-duplex, CD-quality audio provides a rich audio experience with no perceivable latency and no interference from mobile devices or cell phones.
• You can choose an open microphone and speaker, or add a privacy headset; the 32-inch-screen system incorporates an advanced two-dimensional microphone array for additional audio clarity.
• You can use the system when not in a telepresence call as a secondary PC monitor or for video output for digital signage.
• Integrated lighting eliminates facial shadows and provides natural-looking video.
• Flexible deployment options include a choice of pedestal, wall-mount (37-inch option only), or tabletop (37-inch option only) scenarios.
• Simple "one-button-to-push" calling integrates with common calendaring programs.
• The presentation-in-picture feature enables easy content sharing; a connector is available for adding a dedicated auxilary display.
• The system supports multipoint conferencing with up to 48 locations.
• Integration with the network helps ensure reliability with high availability, security, and quality of service (QoS) for an optimal experience; highly secure communications are enabled through encryption of both video and call signaling.
• The system supports any-to-any interoperability with standard- and high-definition video conferencing endpoints, and collaboration with desktop video applications, such as Cisco WebEx™ meeting applications and the Cisco® Digital Media System.