Cisco TelePresence MX Series Konferans Sistemleri
Cisco TelePresence MX200 ve MX300, Cisco's MX Series oda tabanlı telepresence ürünleri içinde değer çizgisini oluşturmaktadır. Sistemler, entegre tasarım ve işlevselliği kullanım kolaylığı ve düşük maliyetle birleştirir. MX200 ve MX300, çok küçük veya orta boyutlu toplantı odanızı telepresence ekip odasına dönüştürebilir. Performans oranına göre mükemmel bir fiyatla ulaşabileceğiniz bu değer ürünü çizgisi, kolay uyarlama ve basitleştirilmiş kurulumu sayesinde geniş kapsamlı dağıtım için tasarlanmıştır
Turn a conference room into a telepresence room, and call team members to a meeting on a brilliant 42-inch or 55-inch screen, all in about 15 minutes time. The Cisco TelePresence MX200 and MX300 are value products within the MX Series of multipurpose endpoints. These cost-effective, easy-to-install, and simple-to-use products bring colleagues from around the world face to face. Meeting participants can interact as if they were in the same room.
MX200 and MX300 systems are is designed and priced to bring the benefits of telepresence to more teams and meeting rooms. It's an ideal way to broadly deploy the Cisco TelePresence experience throughout your organization, or make your first move into life-like video communications.
Auto-provisioning and the system's intelligent self-configuration make it easy for your IT department to set up the MX200 and MX300 on the network. It's as simple to install as a TV set: place it where you want it, plug it in, type in user credentials, and make your video call.
The intuitive Touch 8 interface simplifies the user experience. Meeting participants can initiate calls with the push of a single button.
High-Quality Global Service
Cisco manages service globally to provide a reliable experience and consistent support in more than 120 countries. This makes large-scale global deployment of the MX Series easier to achieve.
The MX200 and MX300 put meetings in a high-quality telepresence environment, offering:
- Support for up to vivid 1080p video resolution, with 30 frames per second (fps), and 720p video resolution, 60 fps, and HD content sharing
- Clear 1920 x 1080 resolution on a high-quality 42-inch or 55-inch display
- Integrated design providing a consistent, high-quality video experience, regardless of room environment
- Optimal preset framing and video clarity from a PrecisionHD camera
- HD sound system with two front speakers for superior audio performance
MX200 and MX300 Multipurpose Value Line
The Cisco TelePresence® MX Series makes telepresence more accessible to teams everywhere with the MX200 and MX300 value line, featuring ready-to-use simplicity and high quality at value pricing. The 42-inch Cisco TelePresence MX200 and 55-inch Cisco TelePresence MX300 endpoints represent the highly-integrated value line within Cisco's MX Series multipurpose telepresence family. The MX200 and MX300 systems are as easy to install as a television and priced for large-scale deployment, so you can quickly and easily transform any meeting space into a telepresence-enabled team room. Whether you are just getting started with video communications or are planning to video-enable your entire organization, the Cisco TelePresence MX200 and MX300 can meet your needs, delivering 1080p high-definition performance in a simple, intuitive design (Figure 1).
Cisco TelePresence MX300 and MX200 on Floor Stand
Installed in approximately 15 minutes, the Cisco TelePresence MX200 and MX300 endpoints reinvent the team meeting room experience. The systems offer the high-quality, easy-to-use telepresence experience that you have come to expect from Cisco, combined with simple installation, global service, and a price performance that makes broad deployment easier and more affordable than ever.
The Cisco TelePresence portfolio creates an immersive, face-to-face experience over the network - bridging time and space to facilitate team collaboration like never before. Through a powerful combination of technologies and design innovations, the Cisco TelePresence experience allows you and remote participants to feel like you are all in the same room. The Cisco TelePresence portfolio also offers significant opportunity for productivity gains and process improvements that can transform your business. Many organizations are already using it to control costs, make decisions faster, improve customer intimacy, scale scarce resources, and speed products to market.
Cisco TelePresence MX200 in Small Team Room Environment
Cisco TelePresence MX300 in Medium Team Room Environment
• The Cisco TelePresence MX200 and MX300 endpoints are easy to install. The installation includes one piece plus your choice of configuration (floor stand or wall mount) MX200 also offers table stand option.
• The systems are self-configuring; with Cisco® Unified Communications Manager (UCM), Cisco TelePresence Video Communication Server (VCS), or Cisco Callway provisioning, all you need to configure your system is to authenticate your endpoint to the network.
• Cisco TelePresence PrecisionHD Camera with pan, tilt, and 4x optical zoom helps ensure optimal framing and video clarity.
• Dedicated camera presets provide flexibility and easy viewing for any meeting scenario.
• An eight-inch Cisco TelePresence Touch interface offers simple control.
• Simple "one-button-to-push" calling integrates with common calendaring programs.
• Video resolutions of 1080p30 and 720p60 bring the Cisco TelePresence experience to any team meeting room or office.
• The high-quality, 42-inch (MX200) and 55-inch (MX300) displays with clear 1920 x 1080 resolution offer crisp, clear images.
• Collaboration is natural with wide-extended-graphics-array (WXGA), 720p30 content sharing, and transparent one-touch sharing of HD content.
• The systems support H.323 and Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) with bandwidth up to six Mbps point-to-point.
• Two front speakers provide superior, optimized audio.
• The systems are standards-based for immediate connectivity to anyone regardless of system - from PC video or immersive telepresence, to a meeting room around the globe.
• The scalable and transparent multipoint capabilities of Cisco TelePresence Multiway feature provide capabilities for large conferences, efficient bandwidth usage, transparent escalation from point-to-point to multipoint (ad-hoc) calls, and a virtual meeting space for scheduled or ad-hoc multipoint conferences.
• Connect and share your PC content at high resolution and frame rate with a touch of your finger.
• Search for your contacts in directories; create and store your own favorites; manually dial out to other Cisco Unified Communications devices; and connect through the network or through firewalls to any device (video or voice) or protocol.